How to maintain the syringes ?
Always clean the syringes immediately after usage.
Check the O-rings and the valves to make sure they can work well. Replace the spare parts if necessary.
Lubricate the O-ring with oil after cleaning.
How can I do if the syringe is stuck ?
Please check if the valve is in good condition or in proper position; please check if the O-ring is lubricated and in good condition;
Please make sure that the inside barrel should be clean and smoothly;
Replace the broken parts if necessary.
What’s the accuracy of syringes ?
The tolerance of every dosage is within +-3%. Namely, if you inject 100ml with 1ml per shot, the final shot number will between 97~103.
It's the top standard of the world, and the performance of the syringes in practise may be better than that.
How to disinfect the syringes ?
Always clean the syringes right after usage.
Then there’re 3 normal ways of disinfection:
1. Autoclave (121°C, 15min), (recommended);
2. Put into disinfectiong cabinet and act according to the instruction of manufacture; (Recommended);
3. Boil in hot water for 15-20 min.
Is there any tips of use the syringes to get better performance ?
1. Check if all the parts of the syringes are integrated; squeeze the syringes to check if they can work well
2. Follow the instruction of the syringes;
3. Always clean the syringes right after usage;
4. When connect the syringes with bottle, always puncture the rubber plug with a sterilized needle before push the spike on the syringes into the rubber plug.